November 11, 2009

Strangers


Funny how people come in and out of our lives each and every day. Family, friends, co-workers, acquaintances, strangers.......we pass by countless folks every day without even knowing where they are coming from or where they are going. I believe everything leaves an impression on us, whether its a certain scent bringing back fond memories,a song evoking an emotion, or a news story that really touches us. I don't know this little boy but now I will never forget him!! Maybe because it was very late last night when I read this on a fav blog, maybe because I have a 5 year old son, maybe because I'm human and can't comprehend why children have to suffer, but I believe, I believe God has it all under control, as God gave us HIS only son..PLEASE take a moment to read Noah's story maybe say a prayer for him and his family and if you can send a Christmas card to Noah it is all he is requesting for his LAST Christmas here........caution its a real sniffy...I made this one to send....

Noah Biorkman
1141 Fountain View Circle
South Lyon, MI 48178


You can read all about Noah HERE.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/21522646/detail.html

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did for Vet's Day!! And God is bringing us all together!! I read about Noah earlier today, too!! It made me cry and I have 2 cards ready to go in the mail in the morning!! God Bless you for posting about him! Luvu, Kerrie

    ReplyDelete